At Well and Truly, we wish to foster a synergetic relationship with you. The journey to consistent better health begins by finding out what’s happening now and how do you want your life to be. We will support and guide you, mind, body and spirit with attentive, caring and personal service.
Our relationship is based on knowledge and experience, whether you visit for colon hydrotherapy, hypnosis, or coaching, feel naturally well!
Well and Truly began in 2001 when Angela Meyer decided to step into her heart’s desire. After Angela’s husband passed she wanted to get out into business on her own and wanted a name that had meaning and was in everyday usage, with some humour to it. Be ethical, honest and known for doing all things well. Where clients have certainty of the service and suggestions given and are happy to refer their friends and family.
Whether you visit for hypnotherapy, coaching or colon hydrotherapy you will see in the stylised logo of WellandTruly the highs and lows of the journey we are on. The bow at the end, represents the present you receive when you energise your vitality and/or release old past events or emotions and take a step up on your path.
- Keeping things real and honest as we go, clients are valued.
- Not keeping clients waiting
- The clinic clean, tidy and relaxed.
- Staying current and improving skills on a yearly basis.
- Keeping prices affordable.
- Contributing to projects in Australia and overseas in partnership with Buy1Give1
“Sometimes we ignore our own resources and think someone else knows more than we do. I learned a few years ago that I know the answers for my life and at times I’m just not asking myself the correct questions.
I can help you discover the answers for your own life and then you feel more creative and powerful in your own life. Do expect some laughs . . . unless you’re easily offended or ultra serious – then you won’t dig my occasional raw language or sense of humour.” — Angela Meyer
- Master of NeuroStrategy and NLP
- Master of Hypnosis
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Education Performance Practitioner
- Food Coach
- PSYCH-K facilitator
- emMatrix System Practitioner
- Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis Practitioner
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Diploma of Reflexology
- Reiki Master Trainer
- Cert IV Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificated Counsellor
- Senior First Aid